Social Media Assistant
Up to £21,000
Wiggett Group are looking to hire a Social Media Assistant who will be working closely with our Social Impact & Marketing Manager to develop and implement marketing plans and strategies for our brands. As a successful hire, you will be tasked with helping identify marketing trends and opportunities for growth, as well as creating marketing materials such as social media posts and case studies. You will be giving presentations about our ongoing campaigns and provide administrative support to our Social Impact & Marketing Manager. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start their marketing career.
To be chosen for this role, you must have a driver's licence as the role will require travel. Prior work experience in administration or marketing is a plus. Effective written and verbal communication skills and a high level of attention to detail are both important keys to success in this role.
• Collaborating with the marketing manager on marketing strategy.
• Helping identify marketing trends, competitor activities and key opportunities for innovation.
• Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
• Creating marketing materials such as case studies and presentations.
• Maintaining a marketing database.
• Providing administrative support to the marketing manager.
• Preparing, formatting, and editing a range of documents.
• Understanding company product and brand.
• General office duties.
• Generate marketing reports to management when needed.
• Organising market research.
• Analysing questionnaires and other forms of feedback.
• Updating social media accounts, from content creation to measurement of campaign success.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• A high level of attention to detail.
• Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Good organization skills.
• Driver's license