Salary: £32,000 - £40,000
Due to an extension on our contract with the UK’s leading Housing providers, we need to expand our team for this exciting new venture. Are you somebody who is open to new opportunities, works to achieve high standards and is customer focused? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for an electrician to join our repairs and maintenance division.
What you will do:
• Carry out electrical inspection and testing
• Electrical remedial works
• Undertake new electrical installations
• Reactive electrical works
• Emergency lighting inspections and repairs
What you need to have:
The following qualifications are a minimum requirement.
• Electrical: 2 years experience
• 18th edition (Required)
• City & Guilds Level 3 or equivalent (Required)
• Inspection and testing 2391 (Desirable or able to demonstrate competency)
• Full UK Driving Licence (Required)
• Previous domestic, social housing experience (Desirable)
What’s in it for you:
• Company van
• Competitive basic salary – up to £40,000 per annum, depending on experience
• Access to our valuable pension scheme
• 20 day annual leave allowance plus bank holidays
• Uniform, Fuel Card & iPad
• Wiggett Fest – Our annual Fun Day is organised as a thank you from the Executive Team for all the hard work!
• Bonus Schemes and overtime available
Travel time to various locations is included in the working daily hours.