Salary: Dependent on experience
Our construction firm is looking for a Scaffold Builder to help assemble and erect scaffolding. The ideal candidate has previous construction experience, a strong knowledge of scaffolding and an attention to detail. The successful candidate will be part of a team that has been in business for many years and who is well regarded in the industry.
To be chosen for this role, you must have a driver’s licence as the role will require travel. Effective written and verbal communication skills and a high level of attention to detail are both important keys to success in this role.
- Use tools and materials to construct scaffolding.
- Scaffold metal structures.
- Scaffold wooden structures.
- Build a scaffold using the right materials.
- Set up a scaffold on flat surfaces.
- Use the appropriate safety equipment while building a scaffold.
- Use scaffolding in the right location.
• Effective written and verbal communication skills.
• A high level of attention to detail.
• Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
• MUST Hold a PT2 or Advance card
• Driver’s license
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking